The Sales Representative is responsible for selling Aakash Chemicals colorant lines and associated products to industrial plastics, coatings and inks industries. This position is responsible for achieving the revenue, volume and margin targets within their given territory. This position will also focus on acquiring, penetrating, managing and retaining customers. Being sales and performance driven with a dedication to achieving the company goals will be critical to the long-term success of Aakash Chemicals.
- Takes responsibility and ownership for her/his territory and manages sales cycles across customer accounts
- Territory Planning: Understands current accounts, prospects, competitors, and suppliers
- Reporting: Utilizes an account plan to list organizations profile, projects, next steps, post-call reports, pipeline management required
- Market Analysis: Track trends of the market; gather intelligence concerning customers and report on competitive activity
- Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer sales projections
- Sustain sales activities, appointments, proposals, cold calls and utilize proper time management
- Skillful customer discovery interviews leading to qualified projects – understanding customer priority, unmet needs, detailed customer value proposition, business case, etc.
- Use industry contacts to develop strong relationships with key-decision maker and influencers throughout the customers’ organization (purchasing managers, business managers, research and technology experts, plant engineers and C-level executives)
- Consistent follow-up on customer projects, samples, requests, etc.
- Communication with customers and internal organization regarding pricing, product availability, forecasting and sample status
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
- Existing relationships or experience within the targeted industries, such as Plastics, Coatings, Inks or Specialty Chemicals, as applicable.
- 7-10 years industry experience in Sales
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, written, and oral communication skills
- Superior organization, prioritization and follow-up skills
- Strong work ethic and self-starter; able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced industry
- Ability to identify issues and opportunities, develop solutions, make recommendations and execute/manage their implementation
- Knowledge of MS-Office
- Demonstrated ability to work from home and remotely as needed
- Overnight travel and attending industry trade shows required. Travel 60-75%
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States
Apply on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/account-manager-industrial-at-aakash-chemicals-2512168209?refId=a5b3d22b-951c-4750-9f81-12cff5b39e65&trackingId=BM4RQT7dpc6WA1a4qKi0TA%3D%3D&trk=public_jobs_topcard_title
or please send resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org